The DJI Osmo Pocket Charging Case is a portable power bank for the Osmo Pocket Gimbal, allowing you to charge the gimbal on the go. What’s special about it is that instead of connecting to the gimbal via a cable, like power banks normally do, it’s designed for you to neatly place the gimbal inside of it, like you would a battery into a battery slot. The case provides 1500mAh of charging power, and it’s rechargeable via a USB port when it’s out of power. It requires an optional micro-USB Type-B cable for charging, the kind used to charge most smartphones.
The compact case also serves as a storage solution after it’s done charging the gimbal so the two take up less space in your bag. It doesn’t only hold the gimbal but also two microSD cards, four ND filters, and two smartphone adapters. The case features a spin-to-open design that allows you to use it conveniently and efficiently.
- Portable power bank for the Osmo Pocket Gimbal
- Osmo Pocket is neatly placed inside of it
- 1500mAh of charging power
- Rechargeable via a USB port
- Stores the Osmo Pocket, two microSD cards, four ND filters, and two smartphone adapters
- Spin-to-open design